have a click here

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stay strong.

You have to stay strong.
And I will do the same.


I can understand your feeling better than others.
Trust me,I do know.
Sigh!
I am really hurt when I got the news.
Although we are not that close as before,
but i treasure our friendship that we have build up together.
Please stay strong.
Your incident has recall me alot of things.

Appreciate the one who are now with you.
Don't regret later,because by the time you regret
Time will never can be return back to you.

I have to admit that I am a very sensitive person.
I can cry for a small matter by any story,from anyone.
This is me, my character.
I don't expect everyone to know well about me.
What I have to do is just to be myself,change myself for the better future.


Life is full with obstacles.
I know I have to stay strong.






A'ah,stay strong..
I know you will have that strength to face through,aren't you?
May God bless you and your family.



p/s

I cry not because i feel pity to her,
it is because I understand her feelings.
I feel sad about  her lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment