have a click here

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

internal bleeding

I can forget everyone.
But not you.
This is why I am here and posting this.
I know you are not going to see this.
At this moment,I can't accept for what is going on.
You have got your own life now, 

then tell me why are you still sending those messages that hurt everyone of us.
He don't understand,neither I.
I promised to myself that I won't drop my tears for you.
Again,i did it today.
You have your position in me.
But unfortunately,you don't treasure it.
You think what you have done was right.
Let me tell you,you are actually making a fool in front of everyone.

I never thought it can be real.
But now,it seems to be so true.


Too many incident happened in one day.
Sigh
I need my time.
Seriously,I am sinking right now.


I wish if he is still here.
At least,i have him.
But no,I have to stand alone.
Someone said I should be proud of myself because I am still physically looks good.

how many of you could really understand how hard my situation is.
I don't  think I can take more than this anymore.
sucks.


There is someone who gain more than me.
He is not here with me right now.
I don't know where he went.
finding friends chit chat-ing trying hard to covering his internal bleeding?
Or hiding somewhere being alone for a moment.
He forever my hero.
I am worry about him as well.
I can lost anyone but not him.
He told me before,
He is alone always in work shop,nobody could see his tears or talk to him.
I feels bad,because sometimes I really cannot even do something to comfort him.


SIGH

I don't know what am I talking about now.
Ignore my  post if you find it hardly to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment