have a click here

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Y.E.A.H

I AM LOOKING FORWARD ON THIS COMING TUESDAY=)


can't wait for something which I have waited for a year.
Finally.
lovely babe.<3


I miss my old phone.
It's not branded phone like I-phone or blackberry.
but NOKIA 6300.
I miss to use it a lot.</3
I asked my dad about my phone today.
He said it will be fine after repair.
BUT my phone is with my dad for almost four months.
And when I looked at my phone was like.....I can't recognize whether that is my nokia 6300 or not.
I still love this phone compare to nokia E71  if you want me to make a choice.
This phone is a gift from my hero.
The very first time he bought me this phone as he very satisfied with my results when I was form 4.
Last time,he promised me to buy me a phone if I got the first place in my class.
I never disappoint him.
I waited for half year and in every examinations I remain my ranking as first in class.
Finally he bought me this phone.
Don't know why,I treasure everything that my dad bought me.
Nothing much he bought for us but we still love him like mad.
I never ask for branded things.
I don't ask for more or take things for granted.
I am happy because I born to stay with him and live as one family.




爸爸,我爱你
=)




他问我“为什么你这么弱的”
我说是天生的
我想说你不用担心我,不要心疼
我,哭过就好了
因为唯有这样我会让自己好过一些




No comments:

Post a Comment