have a click here

Friday, August 12, 2011

latest update from me.

feeling much better after these few days.
I don't know what will come next but definitely I am going to stay strong with him.
Without him,I wouldn't make myself this strong.
Tell the world I am coming home.
I will be no where without him.
Seriously,I don't think I heal from my wounds yet.
NEED TIME THOU.
At least I have learn some lessons by myself.
I don't need to tell everyone about my pains.
I don't need to report everything about myself to others.
I try to ignore everything sometimes and it's work.
I can do everything that I like.
Isn't good for me?
nah,Of course I am not changing to the bad one.
I am still the one who you knew me as before.
Is just that I need to change for better.
I need to keep back the bad things about me.
I should have admit that sometimes when I really can't control myself,I will gone mad.
I can be very emo more than you could expected.
I even....


argh..
skip this...=)


i love this status recently:
每当我一个人开车行驶到120以上时.....我真的真的好想解​下了驾驶座上的安全带, 慢慢的闭上双眼,双手慢慢的离开驾驶盘,猛踩油门加速....然​后...


REALLY ATTRACTS ME ALOT
I found this on facebook by my friend.
I can only imagine,I won't do this Okay?
How stupid I am I am not going to do this.
Don't worry much .


My latest status on facebook:
一开始的朋友,
二来的情侣,
再来最熟悉的陌生人,
难道这真的就是所谓的有缘无分?


He looks different nowadays.
I  don't know why.
Maybe I think too much.
我想说依然是朋友
只不过现在的你看起来真的不是很好
如果有人看到这里,麻烦你转告他
我们依然是朋友=)


Snapped few photos by today.
one of my favourite photo.


I know this is very noob!


was trying to be emo although I don't look this way when I am emo.


okay,ignore my fake smile.


P/s: my hair is still long.Not this short as in the Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment