have a click here

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Someone who deserve this.

Someone said being naive is a good thing.
I wish if I really can make it that way,easily.
I don't hope to see you being like this.
you know you will regret with  what you have done to us.
But why?There's no turning point for you anymore.
I have grown up,although I miss you but I don't need you anymore,
Time have change us.
You break my heart.You are selfish.
You smiled and walked away.
You don't even think who are the one who sacrifice the most for you.
You always think you are the on the right track.
You think everyone should serve you.
I will never can forget that night.
my tears that fell for you.The last photo we snapped together.
I don't know whether you keep it or not because it seems like I am not important to you at all.
Or i shouldn't care so much for you anymore.
People who knows me they find it hardly to understand me.
They don't understand because they can never expect someone like you did so many *good things behind us.
They even said forgive you.They explained to me,let you go.
I forgive doesn't meant to let you moves on with what you can get from me.
I can only say I never think of giving up,but you?
Those hard time I had walked through and till today I saw your facebook.
I don't know what my emotions should be . Heart pumping fast,angry,sad or worried?
I am not like others can survive in happy go lucky mood.
When I sigh means don't ever think of crossing my roads.
You know my attitude as well.
He asked me,what will I do if I meet you again.
I may fall my tears,I may be sad. I definitely will not talk to you even if you talk to me first.
who's right who's wrong I don't want to bother it anymore.
I am happy to be with my family today because you had give me stronger power to live on.
My life would be better without you.He said it too.

TO YOU:


或许哪一天我们碰上面了 ,心难免会痛上好一阵子。
但我也不会在你面前哭泣,我会微笑并且与你擦肩而过。
因为在你离开之后,我就知道其实我可以比你活得精彩。
请不要觉得我无情无意,你忘了吗?当初是谁把我给抛弃然后转身离去。
虽然我还是会情不自禁地想念你,但我不会向你要同情,要关心。
希望认识你的人能够转告给你,我现在很好。






你永远都会是我心中最痛的那根刺。

No comments:

Post a Comment