have a click here

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Notes

I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart

It’s a nice feeling when someone you love, loves you in return… so, when you know the one you love has a special feeling towards you, never let him/her go! because it’s rare to find to hearts that beats as one..

Love is the most powerful thing in the world and can overcome anything. Its about two people becoming one and sharing their heart and soul. In a way its wearing your heart on your sleeve and giving it to someone and trusting them not to break it.

There is someone out there for everyone and when you find them it will be magical. You will always be happy, always have a smile on your face, your heart will feel warm whenever you are thinking about that person and when they touch you it will take your breath away.

True love is forever. Its easy to say I love you but its hard to actually love someone so don’t throw those words around. Give someone your whole heart cause if they really truly love you then only half isn’t fair. and remember everything happens for a reason and whats meant to be will always find a way

Love is the reason for everything. Love is life. You are my everything, my life, the air that i breath, the beat to my heart, without you in my life I am nothing and have nothing. I knew what I had and I’ve hurt you so bad. For the rest of my life, I will wait for you and prove to you that I have changed and you are the center of my life. When You got hurt and walked out, my heart stopped, i couldn’t breath, i didn’t want to, whats the point to live without you by my side. Please forgive me and give me one last chance to be your everything. I need you, your LOVE. I LOVE YOU more than words can say. My love and life are forever yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment