have a click here

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

speechless.

if i have really made you feel speechless on me.
you can not to be my burden and you can also choose to escape from me.

you think this is what i hope to happen?
i still don't understand you well,
i thought i can,but i was wrong.
i never think that you will say i have changed.
Am i changing?
i cried at that moment.
maybe you think that i am silly,cry for small matter.
for me,it will never can be small matter.
i care,i treasure.


or maybe i should not care this much.
it's seems so hard for me not to care
i don't meant to reply you the same thing all the time.
i hope you understand.




don't tell me you yc till sien.
because i will envy.
when you need me,i am always here for you.


long time never yc with you
let's go yc bah
=)


 





should i cut my fringe again?

O.o



No comments:

Post a Comment