have a click here

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Eve

Happy New Year Eve everyone!
I recall last year we ate hot pot at Jo Ann house and celebrated New Year Eve together.Had so much fun.
Owh,I remembered I drank Tiger beer.WOw,Tiger beer.. O.o...
Tasted like...don't know what to describe.
I think I need to drink more.To train myself?What a reason.
How about this year?TONIGHT?
Probably do nothing at home Shall stick my face onto the laptop screen.
Laptop still can't connect to my home's wifi.I am lazy to call 100.
We waited my dad computer hero friend come and set everything for us.
With that,only dramas that my dad downloaded I can watch.
LALALALALALalalalalalalalalalalalala..
I am trying to cheer up myself and it's hard. ;(

Well,skip that part.
>>>>>29.12.1992<<<<<
 Tell me what so special about this date?
A cute pretty sunshine girl was born on this day!
Happy 19th Birthday Suipor*
I knew her since Form One in Methodist Secondary School.(MGS)
And time flies.So fast we are already 20 tomorrow.
Angel,Jia Iaw,Mei Chee,Jasmine Felicia and I celebrated her birthday on yesterday,30.12.2011.
We planned this late because the birthday girl was busy celebrating with her classmates during her day.
We gave her surprise.
Me,Jia Iaw and Mei Chee at Angel house chit-chatted waiting others to come.
Next,Jasmine bought cakes and Felicia drove us to her house.
On the way tried to call the birthday girl but nobody picked up.
She napped.AHAHAHA.
We stood outside her house and waited her to come out.
Surprised!! 
Just only wake up.Aiyoyo :)
Preparing to lights up the candles.
What am I observing?Eh,wondering O.O
Ready for birthday song.Lalalalala~~
Group photos section

With Smiles. =)


Once Again.
Happy birthday ah Leng Nui <3

I slept at 5a.m this morning and woke up at 9a.m
How energetic me to woke up such early.
Emoness attack me since last night.
I was on fire when problems come attacking me one by one.
Seriously I don't know how to handle them well ;(
You ask me prepare dinner,wash dishes house chores simple thing,I'm ok with it.
But if you want me to prepare everything smoothly from A to Z for you,
Sorry for that and.I wish I am able to help out.
Please stand in my position and think,can you?
I am not a super girl.
Don't tell me shitty stuff like your business is more important or anything.
How about mine?I tried all sorts of method just to help you.But what if I really can't make it for you?
I can't get things for you,you show your faces like is my fault.What for?
Once or twice is still ok and I can smile like nothing happens and take things easy.
But if you do this often to me,how irritate it can be?
Do you know how much it hurt me?
For what I've done you never appreciate.Not even a thank you.
Maybe you did,only I don't know.
Well,I notice everything but I don't split out words to you.
I couldn't help you that much each time.
And if you want something so much,why don't you get them by yourself and stop demanding and seeking help from me?
I have tolerate so much and you guys don't even want to think about me at all.
Or maybe I am not good enough for you all yet.
I hope one day you'll know that I am trying and doing my best.

有时候的我真的有心无力,但却还要被你们的冷言冷语,种种脸色伤个透
能否换一次替我想想,或许今天的这个我会是以后的你们。

Ok,shouldn't be emo this much.
Stepping forward to year 2012 so soon and hopefully it will be a good starting year.
Enjoy everyone!
With Loves
XOXO



今天的你们虽然都不在我身边,
但我依然庆幸有你们。
我好想哭,但我强忍着,希望自己能够坚强少许。

1 comment: