have a click here

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Work.

It's been more than a week I didn't get to online.
Problem one: Wifi cannot connect to my laptop.
Problem two: Start my working life.
And now problem one is settled .

What to post about this time?
I forgot how and what to blog about.....
Urhm,Oh yeah,currently working in Megamall.-HOLLYWOOD EYE TREND SDN BHD-
It's also branch of Focus World actually.
For the first three days,it's the most torture days for me.
My leg was in pain and bleed because of shoes problems.
I am happy working there because of them-ILA and Ah Tatt.*not the Branch manager
Both of are friendly. =)
So if you want to learn something new about lens or frame or whatever about your spectacles can come and ask me.
BECAUSE I AM LEARNING ALSO.
It's fun to learn something new like this.
Can't wait to get my uniform and get to wear like them.
Pretty shocked.Deposit RM 200 for uniforms.
wulalalalala

I'm lazy to continue blogging.
Not in a good mood to blog right now.
So,stay tuned.

night peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment