have a click here

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Moments

These days,spent time with my love makes me feel warm,happy yet emotional.
Specially thanks to him.Purposely came to me after his vacation in Combodia.
We spent not much time together.Only one night.He got to rush home for dinner.
His busy mood will never off.
I knew he was tired after the trip and I even stopped him from coming.
But he said nevermind and finally,he was here.
Although no movie no shopping still I am happy spending good moments with him
A simple meal is enough for me.
At least I get to hug him for a night. =)
You know one thing I hate about him...?
When I whispered to him,he replied nothing,no respond,face expression -none.
He heard what I am talking but he purposely act like he can't hear anything.
And do those kind faces feels like punching him. !@#$%^&*()(*^%$#it
Abit like my dad character. likealousai*

你一句'什么哦'我就不想跟你好了. =(

Boyfie went home yesterday afternoon.
Tears dropping when we waved in mall.
I kept repeating asked him not to go home and he just kept quiet.
And now start missing him like mad.

I miss my little baby,miss them and also my boyfie so much.
I want them to stay with me but too bad,nothing's perfect.

p/s : Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment