have a click here

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally

Finally I am here to update my blog.
Life's up and down recently.
Not going to talk about the sad part because it had past =)
Where to start?
Talk about my very good news.
Me and Chee Yik joined a competition.
It's not an individual competition so I asked Chee Yik to do me a favor and finally he agreed.
We practiced during night time after my work around 10.00p.m++ because I don't have time for it seriously!!
We got no other way to go so we did the hard way. Practicing non-stop like mad!
At first I am so scare that CheeYik couldn't manage his voice but lastly he did it.
I know he can.I gave him my strength.I tried my best to correct him all the way we rehearsal.
On the day,which mean today,when we are practicing,he couldn't manage his first sentence.
I am so nervous during that time because as you know the first sentence is the most important thing to get attention from everyone.
I was panic...And I don't know about him...=(
I keep corrected him like mad.I wanted to say sorry because I gave him too much of pressure.Telling him this and that...blablabla and so on...SORRY CHEE YIK.
The purpose of joining this competition is to stand up and sing on stage.
I never think of giving up on stage.I won't miss any chances to gain more experiences.
I am not the best but doing the best...yet learning to be better.
If I don't show my best,what for joining a competition and making fool in front of everyone?
Singing is the greatest power I think I could have.


And finally,we won the first prize.

RED lover.

Before performance.

me and cheryl
=)


After final.

Last minutes went to buy this baju kurung for final
 because I respect them who are mostly all malay.
Cost me $$
Practicing early in the morning at my working place...

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CAME AND SUPPORT US.
Special thanks to Jiayi,Stephanie,Cheryl,Kien Joe,Kee Han,Bao Shian,Gary,Xin Yi,Shirley sbt
Dickson, and See Yong.
And also them who giving us support by message.
Swee Yang,Shanice,Pui leng and few more. <3

Thanks to my sporting colleague Tatt and Ila.
I am happy to know them <3

Thanks to the one who posted on my facebook wall and asked me to jiayou.
Vilex Tan.
Thank you so much. <3

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Planning to buy new phone,this and that...
Where's my money?
ALL SPENT ON SHIRTS.
Somebody ask me to change looks.
I did and spent all my money on THAT.

Valentine's coming..
Who will you celebrating with?
Friends?Boyfriend girlfriend?Family?Alone?
I don't know what to do on that day.
Probably work then go home early and sleep!
I always said I don't care this and that..
I don't celebrate this special day or birthday....
I always said I don't care yeah but...you know girlssssssss..GIRLS.
Somehow still care a little..
Girls always want to be treated like a princess what...
Spending special day ALONE?
One day could be like thousand years...=(
But one thing,
Distance is not a problem because all you have to do is by remembering this:

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world. —— 世界這麼大,能遇見.,不容易。


Should stop here,I am so sleepy already.
Got to bump my ass on bed.
Stay tuned.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment