have a click here

Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's been ages.

Blog's dead.But now I am back for awhile.
If you ask me how's my life I would like to say only few words..
LIFE'S HARD.
Hell yeah,problems come one after another.
For those who knew me know how's my life going on...
I don't want to mention about it anymore and it's past.HEARTACHE but what can I do?
It's life.Up and down always.

Boyfie came to Kuantan last Saturday night and went back to KL the next day.
I don't know why time past this fast.
When he came we did nothing much..Went for breakfast,then movie.
Funny thing happened.
When we was in cinema,He asked for water and I passed my bottle to him.
After that,he passed back my bottle.Everything sounds good.
After sometimes,I realize that my butt was abit watery..
I touched and I was shocked!
My pants get wet! At first I thought I am on period.
Checked it again.Hell no,it's different...
I quickly ran to toilet and after that....
Guess what?
I found out that my bottles wasn't close properly and water flows out from my bag.
I was laughing alone in toilet.
Went back to sit and I started to mumbling at him..
I said:你喝水做么不关好来?弄到我屁股湿玩,等下怎样走出去?
him:我以为你会关的嘛,用bag盖住屁股不是可以咯。
Then he laughed at me and I kept complain.
First time being this awkward when moving out to cinema.
But this could be one of the special memories between us. <3


One thing I hate about him.He don't like to walk.
He rather spend time on driving in Kuantan but not walking in mall with me. =(

And now he's back to KL already.
Do I miss him?Of course YESSSHH.
Missing like #$%^&*(@$%^&*
I am planning to find him soon.
But when I am free he's busy.
Whenever I tell him I miss him,he will ask me to go find him.
But when I've made decision to go find him,
He asked me don't be silly go down to KL and look for him..
Because I told him I will be sitting bus if I go find him.
HE DON'T LET.
Oh yeah,I know it's abit silly if I really do that....
O.O

My diet plan failed!
Stupid me keep eating everyday and my weight shows the same.NO DIFFERENCE.
NO changes ...
pathetic..
I need to change myself before leaving Kuantan.
*HOPING*

Stay tuned people
I got so much to tell but time is so limited now.*excuses.


END WITH LOVES








No comments:

Post a Comment