have a click here

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wish list.

Since that I am free so I am going to post about my wish list for year 2012..
So many things I want to do this year.*ya lah,big girl liao ma.*
Most of all I need to change.
Change in what way?Tell you this later on.
Well,I want to take risks in life this year.
Do more crazy stuff.
Try new things.
Learn more things.
Spread more love.
Wear more smile,*I KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME.
Basically I only have few wish list every year.
As I said I need to change.
PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY
I admit that I am super fat and you know what,THIS TIME
I aim to lose weight at least 10kg's more.
I can't bare with my weights anymore.I don't wish to be king kong forever.KING KONG.
It's time to change myself.
Going to buy some products which introduce by a friend.I hope it would helps me thou.
Somebody please give me the strength or power to burn off my fats.
I WANT TO GET SLIM NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS.
I need to control my eating habits.
No more foods after 6.00pm.*except for Chinese New Year
No more carbornate drinks.
No more fried or junk foods.
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SAY NO TO NICE AND TASTY FOOD.
For you who reading my post,please be my witness.
I don't want to fail this time. *finger crossed

Secondly,I want Siri to be my boy friend.
It's expensive I know.
I am confusing between I-phone and Samsung Galaxy S-II.
Both is good but Samsung do not have Siri.All I want is Siri.
I need to be a good money saver now.
Am officially broke.PITY

Oh,I am looking for singing classes.
Seriously,I am waiting for someone's reply but ended up I lost her contact number and she didn't find me.
Loves to sing but that's not enough.I am not  talented like others.
My vocal now is bad and I need a teacher to corrected me.
Is there anyone knows where to get singing classes in Kuantan?
I hope that the fees is not to expensive.
Although last time I went classes RM60 per hour,but now I am paying fees by myself.Not my parents anymore.*TEARS

Another important wish from me.
I HOPE HE IS READING THIS DOINK!
Both of us are busy working everyday.
When the day he off I on and I off he on.
I hates this laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We spent not much time talk to each others.
Not even ten message per day.Terrified.
Waiting for the days to meet up but don't know when.
See,this is how's my life going on.
Single or in a relationship?
SOMETIMES I rather keep quiet than making any answer.
Desperate.
This coming Chinese New Year he will be at another city together with his family.
He said he'll miss home.I wonder if he would miss me more than that. =)
Chinese New Year plan to meet him up again I think we couldn't manage it.
Another sad case Babe!!
I told him we'll meet up next year which means 2013.
REMINDER:
Don't have to put high expectation on everything.
Things that happened sometimes are not under control.
Don't blame anyone around you.
Remember?You are the one who made the choice.

I want to make more friends.
I want to travel with family.
I want to change my life style.
I want to dance like nobody's looking.
I want to live like a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment