have a click here

Sunday, January 22, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

HUAT AHHH..
Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends.
Well,I felt not much excited compare to last year.Don't know why.
But I feel greatful celebrating with my lovely family.
We just went back from TC.We talked about my dad's ex girlfriend before my mum,about my granny and all those old stories from him.
It was nice paying attention to him while looking at him charm face.Wink wink**
Too sad that I only off for two days and chor sam I have to back to work again.Dizzy.
Anyhow I would request holiday in this coming Sunday although we are not allowed to take off during Saturday and Sunday.

People's around me claiming that I slim down abit already.
Even my sisters said that she don't recognize me while she's chasing me when we are in the crowd.
BUT of course I am still under fat category.How sad.
This time I am really working very hard on it and I don't expect to slim down like skeleton.
Wait and see yoh..

Someone off to Combodia with family.
Tears rolled down during the last called.
I am so sad because he talked so many things like I never heard from him before.
Five days four night would be torturing enough for me.
Fast fast come back laaa.=)
Maybe we could meet this Sunday if he's willing and energetic enough.
If and only if he's coming this Sunday probably we only have few hours to spend with.
He told me that he'll be having open house the next day.
He's busy all the time and yeah...I am the one who been always waiting.
But don't blame,that's my choice.
He asked me to wait for him.And you know what,I am waiting now.
SKIP.

HOOOOHUUU...
Chinese New Year must be RED in everything.
I am done with my nails and toes in red.
Am waiting to see my hair result soon.
Can't hold any longer.
Girls always wish to be prettier,neither I.


I miss you dearly.
COME BACK QUICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment