have a click here

Friday, January 13, 2012

FALL FOR YOU

Falling in love with this song.
Keep on playing non-stop right now.

Hmm,Met new staff from KL today.
OH OH OH yeah,another optic shop will be open this Sunday.IT"S JUST NEXT DOOR
My training manager told me that we have to do many many sales to compete.
DO AS MANY AS I CAN.
=(
I need my uniform.I am waiting for it but still I am wearing my own shirts.
Today went to Kah Chee house and borrowed some OL wear from her.
I don't want to get embarrassment infront of boss sooooooo I have to do something to myself LAAAA.

I am kinda happy because boss praised me .Wulalalala.
He said I am learning very fast.
Only 13 days I'm manage to do alot of things like....
like what ahhhhhHHH??
Urhm...the main thing is I can handle the computer system GUA.
Count stock,sell spectacles,Find axis for lens,talk like a pro to customers. .LOL

Let me tell you what we have in HOLLYWOOD.
We are doing promotions for all brands of sunglasses and spectacles.
ALL kinds of frames with lens power not exceeded +4.00 or -4.00 you will be able to get this prize>>>>>>>>> RM 98.
shocked?
CHEAP DIE isn't?
We got the stock today and we sell them for only RM98.
We have brands like GUESS,PLAY BOY,LEVSUN,BONIA, ANNA SUI,HOLLYWOOD our own brand,and lot more.
If you want to get better lens other than multicoated lens like NL 1.6 for better accuracy,just add up to RM298.
Or if you want photogrey,polycarbonate lens or  photochromatic lens. Just ADD up another RM100 and you can bring them home.
Sunglasses we have discount up to 30% for PRADA,PUCCI,40/50% for RAYBAN.
We also have Promotion prize of RM 328 for branded sunglasses like GUESS AND BONIA.
We also selling contact lenses.Brands like fresh looks RM 33 per pair and
Blincon-Sweetie RM60 per three months
           -Big Eyes RM90 per three months

Gosh,am I promoting or what?
Actually I just want to share it out but did I just mentioned too much?
It's very cheap.Don't you agree?
You can get a complete set pair of cool frame spectacles with only RM98.
And if you think you need to do a new spectacles or sun glasses .
You can find me in HOLLYWOOD kuantan megamall.


I am annoying.
Just ignore my post.


Think of Ampang I think of you.
Can I stop thinking of you?
I can withstand days without you being with me but I can't withstand days without your texts and calls.
I miss those days spending time with you.
I need your shoulder,need your hugs but I couldn't get it.
I need you to be here but to depress to say that you couldn't reach me.
And yet I am waiting day by day.
I need to be understanding.And I am doing my best.
That's why I am telling you I'm willing.
I want you to know that love is not everything but if you needs me.I'll be there.
But I don't think you need me at all,you are too strong!!Strong in a way that always keep everything to yourself. Aren't you?
Anyhow,I still need you! Because you know I ain't that strong.
You always complained to me that:你做么哦?将弱的咩?
我现在就告诉你,我就是将弱。
你要是不保护我,那你让开,我让别人保护我。XD
ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment