have a click here

Monday, January 16, 2012

idunowhatshouldbethetitle.

I need to cut my bangs.It's super long.

I have no idea where and when to cut.

Will be busy for this week.
Chinese New Year is coming so soon and I don't think I have time to shop for the last time before Chinese New Year.
SAD.I need to go for hair cut and shopping....
I saw a simple dress.RED IN COLOUR.
It's abit expensive compare to KL prize but still,I WILL BRING IT HOME TOMORROW.

Getting abit bored about doing daily closing reports especially when we have sales more than 100 customers.
Can you imagine how many details do I need to key in?
Not to say hard but somehow it's kinda BORING.
Ila will be off for four days.=(
I am the only girl left.LONELY
Part time worker was in today and he asked me to do things for him...
Can see that he got no interest at all.=)
Not much sales today but I am super duper tired.
Argh.EMO.
I got so much more to do.TENSE.

Imisshimbutheisnotfeelingwellandwentsleepearly.Ihopehewillgetbettertomorrow.
ILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment