have a click here

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally,I want to decadent.

Finally have finished my exams.
Relief?Feel free?Happy?Enjoy?Joyful?
Feeling a little ill at ease.I don't know how to describe my feelings.Maybe I am tired.
Kinda disappointing because my friends are not joining me to KL.
I am going alone.Did I just said alone?Yeah yeah.ALONE.I don't think this is a good news tho.
Don't ask me why don't I go on other days.I planned my days.And this coming week will be the perfect week.
*I am not very busy but some date are special and I just wish to stay home.
Can't wait to meet my awesome people. =)

Went out with sisters few hours ago and I bought a bag.Pink one.
My beloved sisters scolded me:"can't you get enough of bags and shoes?How many more you want to buy?"
I didn't bother both of them.I just enjoy being myself.
Sometimes when you buy things don't need to make any considerations.
One shot,GRAB and PAY
I am this kind when I have so called " mood. "
And I am going to carry my pinky all way long to KL.
I bought so many things these days and I still can't get enough.
I spotted a pair of shoes.RED one.Not cheap but I really want to grab it that time but I just stopped myself from buying that.
I already bought two pairs of shoes past few days don't I remember? Urgh!!
Maybe I could grab it this Friday.Let me think think think......
How I wish money is papers. >,.<~

Reached home around 10.15 p.m and I locked myself in room because my mood wasn't good.
It's called emo.
YOU KNOW I ALWAYS EMO.ESPECIALLY DURING NIGHTS
I cried.I admit that I would cry for little things.Silly.
I cried because ...

我哭不是因為她,而是你
我不說是不想為難你,所以把所有的一切都留給自己
當我在最難過的時候,我會這樣的告訴自己:

一開始都是我一廂情願的,我不可能怪你
甚至去學會包容,體諒的配合你

你並不知道,雖然我心這麼想,可以都無所謂
但別把我的無所謂看得太輕
其實我還是會有極度非常需要你 的時候
然而你不懂因為我都不曾說出口

無時無刻,都在想你

Crapped!
Ignored them.
Can't wait for the classmates reunion tomorrow.
Must be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment