have a click here

Thursday, December 1, 2011

HALF WAY THROUGH

21.11.2011 

Those writing materials for Pengajian Am I read up from books or net never show up in the paper.NONE. I was blanked for a moment for my both essays. I stunned and took quite a long time to think. I don’t know what have I wrote because time is so limited.Then  moved on  to do part C first. I am quite satisfied with my part C. Comprehension. I hope to score marks from here. Well for the graph part, at first I was so confusing to choose which to do and what kind of graph should I draw. Finally I chose the pie chart because I am quite confident of doing it. Seriously this was the very first time I drew it perfectly since my class teacher never explain properly and ended up I asked my friends at the last minutes. Hopefully there’s no mistakes made from this question.*impossible? Last part, table analysis. Seriously I never had seen this kind of question before. I have no idea about to write the word *pola* or not. Finally I wrote down because that is the technique that I learn to do table analysis. Overall it’s so confusing .Yeah yeah, everything is so confusing! I am still worry about my paper now. Nothing can be change. I know. TRICKY
GOD, please save me from this paper. No, should have say every paper.

 26-11-2011

I WANTED TO GO SHOPPING SO MUCH.Is a must for every girl I suppose. Too bad I am still here with books.Can’t wait to finish my days with books and I am going to turn the world upside down.Am lazy to think what to blog about,yeah.So,let’s rocks the malls after exams.
Missing him right now. Planned to go holidays with him. See if he could make it as he promised .We don’t have much time to talk, to meet because he is really busy all the time.DOOOOM=(

 28-11-2011

I am so down today.
Very.Pathetic.


Fall into online shopping these days. Searching for some hot websites. Some are really good with their products. I loves shopping with dad and he’ll be my money machine.*just kidding*.He always advise us not to waste anything. We are not poor but he always mumbling infront of us that we are poor. Sometimes even scold us badly. I know the purpose of why he is doing this always. I am 19 already and 20 so soon, I and my siblings don’t ask money from dad except for stuff like school fees or books. My dad is really good in training us not to ask money from him huh? I love him so much not because he gave me the things that I wanted but he knows what should give and what shouldn’t.
 Still I don’t see I am turning into 20 this soon. I am thinking to save money buy myself a phone . I have to earn money by myself. Hoping my dad would be my sponsor but I know he won’t.And I won't be sad for that.
 30-11-2011* part I


Where to start?


Will be having my Chemistry paper 1 later. Time left not more than 12 hours.I am freaking nervous.Not because of paper 1 but the day after today.BIOLOGY 2 and CHEMISTRY 2 on the same day.5 hours in one day?I can’t imagine how terrified my day will be.I am so down yet rushing for Biology now.So many terms and definition to memorize.Seriously my memorizing work is so much better during form 5 compare to now.I can’t memorize work that efficient anymore.I want to know why but…Pointless.I am going face them soon and  will do my best to work my brain fast.Pathetic.
I was emo during the time when I memorizing my Biology just now.I refused to tell him what happened but he forced me to speak with him.Felt sorry to him because I always keep everything for myself and make him guessing all the time.He is so tolerant with me all the time because I admit that sometimes I have bad tempered to him.Especially during my emo periods.
That’s all for now.I have to continue with my temporary boyfie.-BOOKS.>> =(
Bye and stay tuned.


 30-11-2011* part II

Just reached home.Stressed up.I am so tired but couldn’t fall asleep at all. Before went to school  ate some lunch and felt unwell.Felt like vomiting but when I went to toilet nothing came out.Is this one the symptom of getting too nervous?Ahh…Tomorrow papers is killing me.Really depress about it.Some friends ask me to chill down.Tell me how to chill during STPM time.
He asked me to nap for one hour. and I don’t know if I could fall asleep.I don’t want to waste my time anymore.Tonight will be the hardest night in my life.I need to nap now.
Bye. =(

 1-12-2011

First day of December. I don’t really like this day on this year. Just finished both of the exam papers. Biology 2 questions were so unexpected. Those questions are so unpopular.RARE.I was so down after finishing that paper. Went home to study Chemistry and I called him. I cry to him and said that I really don’t know what to do with that paper. He laughed. EVIL!! He said if those questions answer by him must be very easy. I chop my head down if he really knows. >.<     I need him to by my side for now. Too bad, I can only have him after STPM.


Finally I had done with both science paper 2 and now four more to go. I wonder what if I tell my dad that I may fail my papers. I don’t want to make him feels disappointed with me, make him feel sad. But what if it really happens?*finger crossed~


Now I have seen where the standard of STPM belongs to. Don’t ever try to estimate what's the question will be pops out. It will  screw your day after you done the paper.


I wish to be the old me for the one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment