have a click here

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Updated.


As time pass by, I am feeling lazy for my coming Final Examination. But for the last week before I step my feet into the room, I am forcing myself to work extremely hard just for one last time. This will be the last post till I am done with my exams.Seriously, I had being lazy for all the time as a sixth former student. I changed. Life style changed, attitude changed, mind changed, Pros and cons. I don’t know if this is good for me. What can I conclude about my sixth form life? Well, seriously I can’t compare the life between a sixth former student and a college student. Everyone says that doing form 6 is hard and it’s usually for clever people. I am not clever people and I ended up with form 6 today. The only thing we have to do and hope in form 6 is to get our passing ticket and enter U.There’s no turning point in life and what’s the use regretting now? Feel like sighing out loud now but I know it’s too late already. No matter what is it, I am still glad to be here with my friends. We went through a lot of school activities-Smart niaga, games competitions, Karnival and so on. Shouldn’t we feel proud as a team and living as a big family in school? Laughters and joyful moments we spent each day. Although I am not close to everyone, not even talking sometimes. But still I take them as my friends. Thinking back the first day how we met each other’s till today and time pass fast. It’s never the same once we leave the school. No more uniform, no more school songs, no more sharing umbrella under hot sun in the middle of school field, no more hehe ha-ha in class, no more ice-cream time outside boys toilet. Don’t you feel sad? One day, we’ll have to grow up and leave to say good bye to each others. I saw the guys playing in class yesterday.-HAMBURGER? Never thought that the politic man-jia wang joined too.Definately going to miss all this faces and also their laughter.
不同生活圈子,就会遇到不同的你们。其实,很庆幸一年半前能够认识你们,不知不觉的从你们身上看到不少的事情,也学会了不少。我很喜欢这个大家庭,一起玩闹的日子。虽然会有点不舍,但终究必须分开,往各自未来生活,朋友们,一起加油吧。
Aw Zhenye, Tan See Yong, Tan Jia Wang,Yew Swee Yang,Tiong Chee Yik,Chen Bao Shian,Olivia,Kong Wan Jern,Low Pik Kuan,Yoon Yee Ven,Ong Lay Wan,Shamini,Jeanne Wong,Yong Jine Yee,Siva,Leela,Shanice,Malreen.
Stephanie Lee,Jiayi,Cheryl,Dickson,Jian Hao,Kah Wei,Jin ann,Fang wei,Fang Yuan,Chui Teng,Bi Hui,Kar Ann,Gary,Edward,Pui Leng,Jia Yin,Michelle,Geetha,Cheng Hou,Catherine,Yit Yee,Chia Yee,Yi Xian,Yong Kang,Tien Sern,Kee Han,Henry,Jack Koh,Chee Siong,Jun Shen,Kah Wai,Kar Wai, chiew yi Khishen,Hakeem,Kien Joe,Shirley,Jo Ann,Tracy,Kah Chee,Paveetra,Xin yi,Sir Min,Jasher,William,Kaminee,Seetha,Vicky,Puven,Ching Keat,Yee Ling,Emelia.
*sorry if I left out any names.

-I miss YOU all the time-
The one I miss is the one who you thought. =)
Don’t simply judge if you don’t know anything about me. Especially about my past. Why can’t you just mind your own business rather than spending time gossip about me? I have no idea who you are but I know there’s people *concerning about me. I can never stop you from keep taking behind me. Please show me your respect .I am not angry and I am just telling you that I can accept anything that comes by your mouth. There’s nothing to be afraid. Come to me and talk, I’ll stand corrected.
我讨厌误会,不想你们用另类的眼光看我
我要的不是指指点点,而是你们的谅解与指点。


No comments:

Post a Comment