have a click here

Thursday, November 3, 2011

---sudden thought---

Life's always ups and downs.
we can't demand for ups all the time, and we can't predict the downs though. God makes life this way because you wouldn't know what's sweet until you tasted the bitter, isn't it? My days have been kinda blue in the past few months, because of my stubbornness onto something, I refused to accept the truth and I had too many whys in my mind. Whatever it was, whatever it is, it ain't important anymore, perhaps all the darkest moments are over now, I'm doing well, moving on with baby-steps.

Remember this, what has gone, it'll never be the same anymore. There's always someone walking out of your life, there's also always someone special is walking into your life, so hold on, easy, look around and you'll find things differently.





I went shopping after fetching my sister and her friend to school.
Guess what?Shopping alone doesn't feel bad at all.
I get to make choices longer without peoples mumbling.
Most important thing is that nobody going to stop you when you getting high on spending money.
Just kidding. 
Here are the photos



Fall in love with this one

Am fat,so I think black suit me most. =X

I just love red.
Ain't about the money.
Ain't Shopaholic.
AND
Forget about the price tags.
=)


I started to suit myself with this kind of life I suppose.
Sometimes being alone,working alone doesn't mean that you are real alone.
It's something which will makes you stronger, more independent.
I realized that I should not be that stubborn anymore.
Should have let things go which never belong to me.
Learn to let go.This was the hardest part to me and I did it today.
I am feeling happy because I knew that I am better than yesterday.










有些人不管他们伤你有多深,你还是会想负起最大的责任的去保护他们
这些人不管你再外面受了多少委屈,吃尽了多少苦,他们都会一辈子的陪在你身边
我珍惜每一刻和他们相处的日子
在他们面前我终是一副大姐大的样子,可心里深处的我是爱他们的
每次闹得不愉快,我都会选择放下面子,主动开口说话
有时候不是因为我错了,而是我觉得面子没有比家人来得重要
虽然这个家没有很完整,但我依然丰衣足食
有这么一个爱我的爸爸,这么听话的弟妹
我还奢望什么



No comments:

Post a Comment