have a click here

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some beautiful scene to get lost

Had discussion with dad yesterday night about my studies.
I told him that I may couldn't score well.Meaning could fail.
He said it is not a big deal if I really can't make it and we are still young for now.
There are many things we can do out there.
I thought he will mad at me but no.This is what makes me feel guilty.
Through the conversation,I know he is changing.To the better way.
Not because of my studies I speak that way but this is a really good transformation for him and us.
From a stubborn,ego behaviors transform into a tolerate and understanding dad.
Seriously,if I am at his age,I probably would have fall in love with him.
Well,I am dragging this too long, back to topic,I don't know what to respond after get my result.
Saddening?Crying?Relief?
I feel useless for not pushing myself that hard anymore.
Something is blocking me and I don't know what it is. >>> excuses!!
Urgh,I don't want to think about it anymore.I cannot grab those papers back and redo.
Friends started to plan their long long holidays.*HAPPY for them.
How about me?
I got a long list! So much to do.

First,keep my room clean.THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT.
Books are everywhere.Imagine books on floor,on bed,in dining room.=)

Secondly,looking for job vacancy.
Planning to have 2 part time jobs.
Morning and night.I wish to be tuition teacher.It's only take 2 hours at night,not long.
I need to work to earn money.With money I can plan to do and buy alot of cool stuff.

Thirdly,party with classmates.
We had never talk about this yet.But will plan fast because some of them might leaving very soon.
So far we are only invited to Jia Wang house in Kuantan.
I am so not going to miss this part.

Fourthly,meet up with my Ji Mui's
You guys must be wondering know me for so long and how come never hear that I have Ji Mui's.
Who are they?
Tracy,Kah Chee,Vanessa,Ierene and Chi En.
Don't be shock if you see those names because we showed not very close in school.
Even I don't talk to them when we pass by each others in school.
You will say crazy,are they friends?
Yes,we still hang out together during free time and chit chat about anything.
It's weird I know.
They said I am arrogant sometimes but they understand me well now since I have this kind of behavior from previous school.
Aihs,I just can't get along with anyone that close during school time.I don't know why too.
But I appreciate them.
Ahh,I wanna get updates from Chi En and also Irene.
I miss their laughter and the teasing part already.Sobs

Next,Go shopping.
Chinese New Year is coming soon.
I want to buy lot's of thing.
At least get myself two pair of shoes,nice dresses.
I want to dye my hair too but I force myself not to think about it.
I want colour but also nature colour at the same time.
Finally I made my last decision.
I don't dye hair =(

What's next?
Holidays with him.
HE PROMISED.


This is what I do when I'm depress.

No comments:

Post a Comment