have a click here

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Specially for Vulnerable women

You chose to love him in silence...
Whenever you feel like sharing your feelings with him,he is never there.
You chose to love him loneliness.
Whenever you need his presence,his phone is always dead.
You wish you could implant GPS in his head.
You tried to love him without any expectations.
You wish he could love you more,make you feel his love,make you feel secure,make you feel treasured.
You love him with thousands of forgiveness.
Knowing that this relationship is bad for you,he has been cheating on you,treating you like a back up bones,
stepping on your confidence,hurting your feeling,.making you feel unwanted,taking advantage of your love,some even wasting your youth.
Yet,you still hold on to him like a drug addict,like an idiot,and totally drunk with the feelings you once had.

You deserve more than what he is treating you.
You need to love yourself more.
You need to set yourself free.
Keep your head high and let your tears moist your eyes ,other than let them die in tissue paper.

If he doesn't cherish you,then he is not your prince.
If he doesn't want you,nothing can make him stay.*THIS IS FARTING TRUE*
If he doesn't care for your feelings,he is worse than a normal friend.

If he really loves you with his heart,
he will be afraid to lost you.
He will try harder to love you,make you feel happy.
He will never take risks to screw up your relationship.
He might say he loves you
IN FACT,he loves himself,his ego and so on.

YES,he said he loves you,,but please don't forget
TALK IS TOTALLY FREE.

Don't give up yourself,
Take good care of your body and your soul.
Get ready for the next love.anger and sadness contaminate your blood.
Learn to let go the bitterness.out how stupid you were, or how bad he treated you.
*This is very HARD.I know*
Maybe you were the one who gave you the permit to hurt you.
Try to remember how sweet it tasted like.
Now try to put yourself together,live your life to the fullest.
BE A BETTER PERSON

Someday,he might realized what he has missed.And it's just too late for him.
Someday you want to thank him for the pain lessons.

I knows these words are beautiful ,nice to read and it's not easy to do.But LOOK,
I am a very good example here.People who knows me they find out how hard I had pushed myself.
I am out of that circle now.

And finally,I am here,with a smiling face  =)

Girls,face the fact and never try to tempted to hold on the relationship that make you feel insecure.
I posted this on my facebook wall.
当一个女生在找不到另一半,狂打电话的时候。另一半突然的接了电话。这女生开心死了,想说问男生怎么最近都不见人影了,是不是发生了什么事?
他说了一句最真心的话:你知不知道这几天我都没有找你是因为我不想。原来我一点也没有再想你了。
男生们,在你们快活的时候,是否记起另一头紧张你的那个人?而在你说出这话以前,又是否有顾虑到了她的感受?
有些伤害是这一辈子她都不可能会忘记的。
那所谓的曾经对你我都好,至少我不再痛了。
其实男女都一样。
Actually this scene passed by my mind and I do felt I had did my best.And his words showed everything.
Thank him for letting me go.I have learn not to hold on but try to let go.
 *p/s:
那么多字,你有在读吗?此时此刻,我想告诉你,我比任何人都还要想你。可以发你的照片上来吗?给我一个答案呗

No comments:

Post a Comment