have a click here

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Back.♥

Just reached home last night by Transnational Bus.
I am sad because my phone memory lost.All the photos I snapped gone. =(
What to talk about my trip?
On last lovely Sunday,my boyfie came to Kuantan fetched me back to KL again.TOUCHED.
Reached KL about 6 something.Can't remember well.
Went dinner with him and someone else.Ah,I remembered I ate shui jiao mian..HAHA
After dinner, we walked for awhile then he went home and sleep.
I was alone in hotel for that long long night.
Sleeping alone in hotel is quite scary for me.
I don't dare to switch off lights. T.T!!

Woke up the next morning at 7a.m and I gave him morning call.*EVERYDAY*
He can't accompany me go shopping.
HE IS ONLY FREE DURING NIGHT TIME After 9p.m =(
But I went with other girl.
A LOVELY GIRL.
We went to Sg Wang and Times Square.
We walked non-stop. I hardly can recognized those shops because all looks the same.
Sg Wang is crowded.They said this is what happening everyday.Wulalala.
Times square is better but I think I bought nothing much from there.
Met with boyfie at night around 9 something near to 10pm.WE GO NOWHERE.
Went back to hotel.
After shower it's TV time.
So lame.We both stayed in hotel and watched ASTRO 311.
He watched 义海豪情.He said he watch this almost every night.
I don't know since when he watch this kind of drama.
I only know he's busy all day long.
Then,I told him the story line and he asked 是咩,是咩?hahahaha.FUNNY.
He went home early.Around 1a.m.
Again.I slept alone and Tv is on  till the next day I woke up.

Tuesday,I did nothing.Keep walked around in mall.
Something unlucky incident happened.I was alone in mall.
Luckily he came and save me.
I feel so sorry because I made him worried.
He was busy and still willing come to me.
After he get to know I am save,he went back to work again.
Night time,we went to Genting Highlands.
Nothing much.Owh,we snapped photos there.At first I refused to take photos with him.WEIRD.I also don't know why.
The photos are not with me.In his phone. =)
Tuesday night is the last day I see him.
That night,I have been afraid to look at him to leave,because I know I would be very reluctant to leave him.
He said byebye and I just nodded my head.En en.
And when I look back,he has gone back.
T.T

Here are some of the stuff I bought home.
lousy photos.I am lazy on snapping nice photos.

Dresses.Few more but I am lazy to snap.



clothes

 Short Pants.
Brother's Christmas gift.LOL



It's for my HAIR.


I went there with the wrong shoes and finally I bought this at VINCCI KL.

Another pair <3

For my younger sisters.

For younger sister also


Lot more I bought but I am lazy to snap photos.
I bought another handbag,some accessories but too lazy to upload.Awwwww..

From the love.THANK YOU



谢谢你们这三天给我的关心和照顾。
我很感动,虽然很舍不得,
但我很珍惜每一次能和你们见面的机会
我想你们了。

给某一个人:
谢谢你送我到巴士站,然后从窗外向我挥手看着我离开
我真的舍不得你,很感动你为我做的一切。
你的信息我也收到了,在巴士里的那一刻,我真的流泪了。
现在的我依然很想很想你

No comments:

Post a Comment