have a click here

Friday, December 16, 2011

Urhm.

Two days before went dinner with classmates.
We also celebrated Malreen,Olivia and Shanice birthday there.
After dinner,some of us went to TC beach.
We chit-chatted,snapped photos.Had so much fun that night.
Here are some of the photos 

Preparing to jump high =)

 Chee Yik,The Johor boy-Swee Yang and See Yong


Avalokitesvara

Another Johor boy.Zhenye

The Mr Skebe I always shouted.

I love this photo so much.
I will definitely miss all of you

For more photos please view from Olivia's facebook.

The next day our politic man Mr Jia Wang invited to his house.
Again,we were there all gather around chit-chatted and played cards.
As you all know I don't play cards.
So I joined the chit-chat group talked about things that we wanted to do after STPM.
We had keropok lekor from Pekan and burger.COOKED BY JIA WANG.
Is a good thing first time see him preparing food for us.You know why?
Helovestomumbleifweaskhimtodothings.ahaha

UNO-I don't know how to play =(

Miss Bao Shian with burger =)

What game is it?Heart attack or something?

I loves this rattan chair.Bao Shian enjoyed much.

Self service with foods and drinks.

Awwww,this three man.
This girl don't want to take photo with us I don't know why
SHIRLEY TAN.

Next,today!
Went ECM with my girls.We went for sushi but I didn't ordered anything.
After that they planned to watch movie but I complained it's boring.
Finally decided to sing K.

Sat in there for two hours and all we did was shout out loud.
I am so happy because finally I grabbed the shoes that I wanted so much.
Guess what,it's last pair.*wink wink*
And now I am broke.
Photos are not with me so shall wait for the next post or will be uploaded by them in facebook soon.
Maybe I am not in because I asked them not to snap me.Wulala.


DANG DANG DANG-Within a week.Only this many I can afford.BROKE
Sorry for the light problem because my room now is with orange lamp.
Don't ask me why.Ask my dad.


That's all for the past three days.
Maybe not going to facebook this coming three days.
Heading to KL this Sunday.Can't wait .
Clothes I am coming to you soooo soon.
Stay tuned till I come back from K.L

P/s I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment