have a click here

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Short update.

Outside's raning and I do not know when it would stop.
Chilling myself because I tempted to go out and the time began to rain.
The problem is not having an umbrella or not but I don't wish to get my feet or calf wet.
This is what happen everytime when I walking in the rain.

Time flies and it's December now.
DECEMBER,meaning getting older....
And only one more paper to go.After that,I will be free.YEAH. And oh no.
I don't think I could pass my math.It was very hard yet I couldn't manage to answer all.
I have no confidence at all and I think I gave up .
What has done already been done and it's no use to keep thinking about it anymore.
And it's time to say bye to my secondary school life.Urhm....

Chinese New year is coming so soon already.
I haven't buy myself any clothes yet but already bought two pairs of shoes and two bags.
Did I just mentioned shoes? Shoes? Can't get enough.And it's never.
I don't know why I am spending as if money is not money....ngek
Went shopping with my lil sis and she got everything for her new year.
I haven't shop for dad and brother yet Both of them are kinda troublesome.
They are choosy.REALLY.
I don't mind if I don't have anything to wear because I found that my cupboard filled with lots of clothes which are still new and not even I wear them for once.
Wasted.Should save money for other purpose.

I hope my KL trip is still on.
Ji Mui's all having problems not going and only left Tracy and Irene.
But both of them seems busy with their brothers competition.
I hope they could make it for once.
If and only if they really can't make it,then I might going there by myself. Sobs.

One more thing,wish to meet them in KL.
I miss them and ...
I want to hug them badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment