have a click here

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wish

I wish I am like this and not like that,
I wish to own this and not that.
I wish you are the one who sit next to me now, hug me tight and whisper to me say everything will be alright.
*I know you won't because you have *kek voice
Always blablabla,BIBUBIBUBIBUBIBUBIBUBIBU~~
Now,I am so use to it.
可能习惯了有你的声音,有你的陪伴,有你的理解,有你的安慰,所以觉得自己已经不可以没有你。虽然曾经也有人这样的呵护我,关心我,疼我
如今留下来的人已经不多了
面对过去,我的心情总是忐忑,好像有说不完的痛
但你说的,痛是自己给自己的,何必给自己这些多余的烦恼
你甚至说我放不下,你却没有怪我,还教我应该怎么做
你说没关系,我会觉得难过,过意不去
虽然你的样子总是傻里傻气,但你说的都有你的道理,这就是我输给你的原因
你说不是每个人到了三十出头的才叫成熟
又说我不小了,说一大堆傻话,欺负我
不要说你没有,你明明就有,死不承认 >.<
所以为了以后,我必须面对,克服一切
你的出现是否会像每一次的结局一样,说走就走
你说我少了你就会少了一种快乐,那你永远留下来,不要带走我的快乐
我 需要家人,需要知己,需要朋友,所以更需要你
你只要知道你自己是谁就好了
记得我说的话






Am I falling in love again?
No,This is a post to a very good friend of mine.
Don't misunderstood my sentences.

Everyone is grabbing their dress within this week.
Should I grab one fast?
I just bought one last week.
So sad that it was too short to attend the sixth form Graduation Night.
I am having this thought,will anyone of us wearing the same dress?
You know this can be very awkward.=X
I am having another evil thought,Hopefully I can succeed!

Seriously I need help from you guys,can anyone tell me what song is suitable to perform during Graduation Night?I was thinking about to ask help from Kah Wai whether he can mix both the songs for me.
I wish to perform one malay song and one chinese song.
Please kindly give me suggestions,Really big head to me and also a very caring helper,Pik kuan <3.
You can leave a message through my fb inbox or wall or right side blogger chatbox.
Hopefully there will be reply soon.




Another silly night,








No comments:

Post a Comment