have a click here

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Charice

Babe I am down down down~~
something spin my head go round and round.
This word spin into my head >>> awkward.
I don't wish my moments to be awkward.

I need a CHANGE.
so dead with the recent me.
Hell yeah,of course now is not the right time yet.
But I have started my plan already.
People wait me,after my exam.


I found Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco,  common name: Charice.
At first I thought she is a chinese .She is a Philippines.
wow! Her voice is powerful with high tunes.I love her voice so much.
Basically she started to sing at tender age four,took part in competitions around seven.
here she is:




She is gorgeous, isn't she?
I can never be talented like her..
I love her songs,this is one of it.


really touches my heart with only the first sentence,arghh!

This is what I do when I get bored right infront of my lappy.
Posts are all the same.yiiiiuuuuu





He said this is scary.

I Like.

I mad at him for a moment.

Never talk to him for hours.
In the end,I gave up.
Because he know how to make me fall to him again.
♥ awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment