have a click here

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Specially for you

A must for you to read this.




This is what I think about you:
First impression- 不要玩啦- but it's been quite a long time I never heard this from you.
And also the first hey you gave me.This is how we started to know each others.
So far you have becoming a very best friend to me.And I feel comfortable when talking to you.
Maybe others think that you are wild,crazy type person but I know actually you are not.
Thanks for telling and sharing about your past.There's nothing wrong about your past.At least now you are clear about your future.
You said:每天都要赚奶粉钱~~
When I share my problems to you,you will advice me.Although the way you speak to me is like teasing,sometimes even scolding.I know is all for my own good.Your words really makes me think a lot.
THANK YOU,AND I really appreciate it.
You said 我还是很幼稚,原因是因为我穿校服。Let me tell you我总有一天会赢你。
你的什么意思哦~有时候很伤人你却傻傻不知道,你的一贯作风</3
Sometimes I sad when you ignore my feelings.Of course I do know you are busy as always.Anyways,thanks for spending your time with me when I need you the most.=)
你有没有喝水?
做么没有喝?
现在去喝~
Thanks for being so concern and caring about me.
You are someone who is really ego.大男人-is this related to your horoscope?I think so.
I have to listen to what you say.
And 我没有*Kek* ,你让我学会了你的语言


thanks for yesterday night,I told my problem and you still willing to advice me.
Are you sad about the thing that I told you?Although your face show nothing but....
sorry :( I just want to be honest with you.
当你说我还放不下,我不是担心自己,而是你,你介意吗?你不说我都知道你心里会有一点点不开心。
argh~~~ He is someone who always say never mind but who knows.
When you read this,don't scold me kek kek again.Because I ain't kek!I am just expressing myself here.

When I am down,you will talk alot nonsense things to make me smile again.
Awwwwwww <3

You are someone special to me for now.
T Chuin H, I LOVE you♥
♥HEART YOU♥
我将有你的心,你不可以说我kek
你大声一点点我都不可以!


Thank you my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment