have a click here

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vocal.

Just went to practice my song.
I can't even sing well now.Was shouting around at home.
Pitching not good,almost flat every part of it.
I am so worry about my vocal.It's been few years I missed my singing class.
I need to improve more .More here means start all over again and learn what is mean by singing.
I ain't a good performer yet.!!
Hesitate.urgh!
Mood swing,maybe this causes my vocal behave this bad.
My throat is dry,.I need hot stuff.-Tomyam, curry,laksa everything...
Should I need to be so serious in this performance?
Hell yeah,this will be the last year performing as a secondary school student.Of course I want this to be memorable.
Who don't wish to be pretty and handsome?Nobody wants to be ugly on that night.
As you know,the hottest topic among upper sixers now is all about Graduation Night.
Everyday you will be hearing people chit-chat about dresses,make up stuff.
Excited huh.


Papers,this is what I get everyday in school.
Different state different levels or what?
Why do pengajian am trial paper from Perak is so difficult?I was trying to do in school today.
I thought I will be able to finish up the calculations part within half and hour.
Guess what,I can't finish more than five question.I was looking for the answer so hard.Ask others they said don't know.If anyone solve it tell me.I want to know why am I so stupid.
I need to push myself fucking hard! I really can't withstand my laziness anymore.
Deserve better?Work harder then.-*reminding myself
I feel like biting people while blogging now. My mood upside down.
Argh!Am I stressing ?
Don't even feel like talking or continue blogging now.
Stay tuned for the next post ba.


Planned to buy this for my Graduation Night.
But stopped by my sister.
She said this dress is ugly on me.
urgh,for me I think is ok LO.
Should I buy this one?
I spent too much this month.
I had bought four dresses this month,I ain't shopaholic,just gone wild sometimes.LOL.



Simple dress.

I know this is not okay,too LOW.especially for GN.
But I wanted to buy this so much.Can I grab this?
White or black suit me?I prefer black.YOU know fat people not much color choice can be made.
Argh.
I am so blurr now.







No comments:

Post a Comment