have a click here

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

universal truths about love

Love will change you.
Emotional connections with people affect who we are and how we act. It can make us a better person, and it can drag us down into a hole; thus turn us into something we want or don’t want to become. This can be both a conscious thing and sub conscious. That is the nature of the beast.


Love brings both happiness and pain.
While love can be expressed through physical acts, Love is not physical, it’s emotional.


Sometimes love is not enough.

Love isn’t perfect, we will all have our bad days, drive each other crazy, and have disagreements. But when a relationship between two people goes bad, then sometimes love really isn’t enough.

Love is more than just a romantic relationship. 
At the end of the day, we may lose a romantic partner or we may find one, but remember there are other things and people you love. The most important love of your life you’ll ever have is love for yourself. Love you.

accept that love is.



So I will move on. But I just needed you to know that I think of you.
And miss us. But I am moving on.
I hold a place for you, that is filled with pain and love and forgiveness.

I forgive you for hurting me and for not knowing that you did.

I wish you the best. Maybe if the timing had been different.


maybe if you were different..

Maybe we'll never know. 





I WISH NOT TO SEE THINGS TOO CLEAR SOMETIMES.


No comments:

Post a Comment