have a click here

Friday, September 23, 2011

LOVE

Family love,
Friends love,
Couples love,
they are real in life.
you can't see it but try to understand it,feel it
Appreciate before you know when it is too late.
It causes both happiness and pain.
Both are equally important for us to learn think,to be mature,to grow wiser.


Because he make me laugh,

Delightful. 

I’m going to remember all the nights I spent with him here.

THE PREFECT NIGHT WAS AWESOME.-enjoyed much  =) I was stunned at the moment when En,Azhar walked to me and asked me to present a song.I was like>>>> *.<  I never prepare anything and you ask me go on stage.Well,luckily the event held successfully and in the end I don't need to sing due to time factor .LOL.BUT,he said he will ask me again during Graduation Night.I don't even decide whether going or not yet.>>>> =( EN,AZHAR said HE WANNA DUET with me.AHAHAHAH! I bet this is only his jokes.

If and only if I am going and ask to perform a song.What song would you want me to present?Kindly inform me so that I could prepare earlier.TERLALU ISTIMEWA is a very sweet song for me  =).How many of you do really try to understand the lyrics?I hope there's other better song for me to present?nobody wants me to repeat the same song in every performance I suppose?But if there's no choice,then I will stick to this one. KINDA BORING I KNOW.....owh! How about GEMILANG? I tried to find the disc and download from the net still its hard to find instrumental song that fit my key.>>>> =( A very powerful song,gemilang by Jacklyn victor.-malaysian idol...

skip it.

I am done with my trials now and what I need now is good rest*sleep.This coming three days will be busy attending my cousin sister wedding.Look at the clock now and it strikes 4.40am.

Proudly to say that i break my record never sleep and get rest for more than 24 hours which means I don't sleep for almost two days.Imagine I am still infront of my lappy having this kind of epic mood to update my bloggie.*actually I am half dead already.

SEE

alright,that's all for the night and prepare myself to sleep.

 

He said: I want chips but don't want more.  - chipsmore.

I loves to see when he winks his eyes to me,awwwww <3


stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment