have a click here

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Imma missing

Have no idea what am I doing at this time.-midnight 3a.m
current statuses in my FB:
Is all reflects about my stupidity.
Great that there are still likes...
I am a person who trust people so easily.Undeniable.
So here is the example,
When I was 17,my ex love told me that cockroach belongs to dinasaur family.
At first I refuse to agree with him.But because of the way he acted so real,so serious.I agreed with him.
He laughed at me and I was like =.=!! cheated!
I can never forget this.

Just imagine that I am a SCIENCE student.
Even if I am not,use brain and think logically of course cockroach do not belong to dinasour family!
gosh!!Is this silly enough? I feel like laughing myself for being this fool.
So if you feel like making a lie to me,please add on your innocent face then I will trust you 100%
SERIOUSLY YES!


But one thing,after today I will try to learn up how to not being cheated easily.
Because when you know the truths,you are going to be so hurt.
I am real stupid.How I wish to be smarter.
This world is so big.
HE said that there's different kind of peoples who I haven't meet or found yet.
Wonder if I continue behaving this naive.
I was emo few hours back,after blogging it,I feels better.
I remind myself not to be silly anymore.*always but still failed.
Sometimes I thought if you treat others good they will treat you good in return.
Now i realize not everyone is like that...
Even yes,they are fakers,don't you think?
I had experienced it.
I care too much!
mind my own business next time=)

just cried,to relief myself.
If HE knows I cry,he will just scold me stupid. <3
Sometimes I don't wish to face the world because it causes pain.
And again HE said this is life.
He thought me a lot of things.




I AM MISSING MY CHA SAO BAO.




明明很想哭,却还在笑。
明明很在乎,却装作无所谓。
明明很想留下,却坚定的说要离开。
明明很痛苦,却偏偏说自己很幸福。
明明忘不掉,却说已经忘了。
... 明明放不下,却说他是他,我是我。
明明舍不得,却说我已经受够了。
明明说的是违心的假话,却说那是自己的真心话。
明明眼泪都快溢出眼眶,却高昂着头。
明明已经无法挽回,却依旧执着。
明明知道自己很受伤,却说你不必觉得欠我的。

No comments:

Post a Comment