have a click here

Monday, October 10, 2011

To be or not be.

To learn, is about sharing your knowledge.
To earn, is about giving with generosity.
To succeed, is about picking yourself up after falling.
To be wise, is about making the right mistakes.
To love, is about giving and not expecting nothing in return.

After our nearly one year and ten days story, I’m letting go.  
You let go a long time ago, and I realize that it is time for me to do the same. 
I’m letting go of everything I thought that we would become.  
I’m letting go of thinking of you every single day, more than once. 
I’m letting go of secretly hoping that we will one day end up together. 
I’m letting go of waiting. I have realized once and for all that I am not meant to be with you. 
You know how much I cared about you. 
I look back on our relationship and sometimes find myself wishing that it never happened.  
God has taught me so much about myself this past year. 
In hindsight, I consider our break up a blessing. 
But, despite the fact that I have been growing a lot, I still have a lot of healing to do. 
In order to do that, I need to tell you goodbye. 
With that blessing,I know I could meet someone else. 
Or I should say in this way, you deserves better.  
This is something I have to do for me, in order to love myself again, and someone else. 




This story shall come to the end. 
I am letting it go,for the real time. 
I am not missing,not hoping but forcing myself stop from falling.

何必在乎一个根本不值得的人 
他曾说过:何必这样折磨自己 
他说的对,回想起来,我想的每件事好像都在折磨自己  
至少,现在的我是清晰的 
有没有都好,我学到了很多 
不是每件事情都必须执着 
有些事你再怎么勉强,都改变不了他原来的结局 
有些人说做人该清醒点,而有的人说做人还是不要清醒的好 
换是以前的我,我会选择模模糊糊的过日子 
因为我怕痛,怕受伤害  
但今天我的选择会像他一样,勇敢选择清醒的走下去 
不为了什么,而是这本来就是人生必经的路 
人应该向前看的不是吗? 
偶尔回头是可以,但不要停留的太久 
否则你就会被这世界淘汰 
人生短短数几十年,我们还年轻 
外面的世界很大,我们还没走完,岂能这样就放弃呢? 
有些人选择离开就是离开了,毕竟我还会遇到下一个的出现
也有些人,是我知道不可能再碰面
 

就算可以,我也不会愿意,因为我不想伤害现在的身边人

You left me broken yet I still feel broken sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment