have a click here

Friday, October 7, 2011

Story of the NIGHT,

It's over.
This was the last performance in school.Will never get back the same chance.How sad.
I feel so heavy looking at people that I shouldn't.
Not even a hi when I smile to you.
Who you think you are.
No,I should ask who I think I am.
I should hide isn't?
Your attitude is making me feel so sick.How can you be so cruel to me?
I am a normal person with feelings.
Please mind my feelings before you do anything to me.
Or you don't have to mind it because I will be leaving this place as fast as I could.



I didn't know they hate you so much.
She said you shouldn't.And
He said it's only one week to one month.You changed completely.
But after all,we are nothing.
I can see that you are still care for the one you love.
You still stick to the one you love.
You will do anything to the one you love.
Lots memories passed by and I couldn't wash them away still I am pretending.
You're great.And I am still silly.
Isn't stupid?
I meant me.
You chose to give up,I follow you by letting this piece go.

No comments:

Post a Comment