have a click here

Monday, October 3, 2011

says

Sometimes it can hurt so badly by words,attitudes,actions.
It hurts not because the matter are,but you.
I don't know if I hurt you the same way,I would like to hug you and kiss your forehead now but..
The only thing I can do is to say sorry.
Sorry for making you worry for long day night.
Sorry for hurting your with my words.
I just feel bad tonight.
You might not understand how I feel now,but it doesn't matter anymore.
I just wish to care for you closer,nearer.
Every single words you said to me I can never forget.
Do YOU know why?I just love you.
Every words I bear in mind so that I could be better for you.
You're in my head and I can't get you out
You're in there eating away at all my thoughts, clouding my judgments, just taking over everything.
My imagination is running wild, we already had plenty of conversations.
I remember the song you sang to me past two days "Take over control."
Am I crazy over you?
She said better don't and I don't wish too.
But it says sometimes things are not under control and it make no sense at all.



People cry not because they're weak,
It's because they've been strong for too long.
Sometimes I don't even feel like talking because words are too hurtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment