have a click here

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Special World

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters.
Love is a moment that lasts forever...
You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love.
If a tear fell from my eyes, every time i wished you were with me
I would have a puddle of fallen wishes at my feet.
Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name.
Living life without you just would not be the same
                      If you love someone more than anything,
         Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment