have a click here

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A LITTLE BY YOU

this is specially for the one who own my heart.


we used to be like a twins.
sticking to each others..
laughing together.
loving birds...
but now,
things aren't the same anymore.
day by day,
works getting more and more.

and yet our life getting busier at this stage.
this is going to be tough for both of us.
sometimes is hard for me stop contacting with you,
although i had promised you thousands of times,
still,i failed.
i feel uncomfortable when i can't reach you.
can you see How Important Are You In My Life?

sometimes,conflicts do happen between you and me.
i do not know what does all this shows.
but.i trust myself and i trust you too.
after each conflicts happen,
it makes me appreciate you more and more.
you gave me more than i need .
pamper me most of the time.
but, still so naughty hor? xD
maybe others do not know you well
but i did.
i cares about you a lots.
sometimes,maybe you just don't realize it.
anyhow, my loves will still belongs to you.
♥♥
lets make it till the end.
i l y


 






No comments:

Post a Comment