have a click here

Saturday, November 13, 2010

my words

have finished my muet examination this afternoon.
did badly.
did some silly mistakes that i should not.
and it's over.
no use to talk about it anymore.
well,holidays is just around the corner.
everyone feels excited about it.
plan for their lovely coming holidays.
what about me?
i never think of it.
never think of any activities.
but only one came to my mind
some place
someone. 

ouh
i need money.
money for shopping.
it's been a long time i stopped this habit.
i want to feel it again.
i need money!
money for bags,heels,clothes..
everything
grr >..<\\
i don't want him to see this sentences.
ngek ngek.
he poke me once he see me later.
buuu~~~


lots of work is waiting for me to touch on.
but laziness stopped me.=(
after one and a half months.
it's really the time to wake up and sacrifice few months time to work hard on my studies.
i know this is ain't SPM anymore.
i realize somehow this is ten times harder than the previous one.
everything will be so hard soon
but i am not alone =)
there's people's who work hard together with me.
to gain something,we tend to lose something as well.
to gain something great,we have to sacrifice more.
learn it.

craps
claps.




They can say anything they want to say , try bring me down ,
but i will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me and they can try how to make me feel that i don't matter at all but refuse to falter to in what i believe or lose faith in my dreams , 
cause there's a light in me that shines brightly . 
They can try but can't take you away from me , they can do anything they want to you if you let them in , but they won't ever win , if you cling to you pride and just push them aside .
See , I have learned ..
there's an inner peace I own something in my soul that they can not possess ,
so I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade there's light in me ..


I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see.
I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want.
I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true.
I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. 
And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart <3 ..

p/s
i am waiting for the time to past.
and waiting for the day to come.


ily

No comments:

Post a Comment