have a click here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Life is unpredictable.

Just live simply.

Love generously.

Care deeply.

Forgive quickly.

Speak kindly.

Trust God whole-heartedly.

And you will live happily!

i am happy with what i have now.
i should have be satisfy already.
no use tears flow each nights.
i will be strong.
i ain't small anymore.
learn to face the world.
learn to growth.
should place myself in busy mood.
just like what others are doing now.
what lala said is right,
sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
what i meant here is about myself.
don't expect others to change for you,
it might be hard for others sometimes.
then why not turn into the other angle,
and realize it is your time to make a change?
=)
if you are reading my post,
yes you!
think about it.
By the way, I've watched Let Me In. It was about a 12 years old boy who develops friendship with a vampire child. It do not take any risk.QUITE boring somehow =) 



 

You said you feel bad for not giving me anything. 
Don't ever feel that way because you don't have to.
Being able to put a smile on your face will always be the best thing I'll ever have.
I wont care about anything else and I wont care about what people say. 
All I want is for you to know that I love you since the first day we met. 
I love you so much and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment