have a click here

Saturday, June 18, 2011

words

i get it now.
i am over tired.
i need to keep back my steps.
days and nights,
i keep on forcing myself so hard,
reminding myself not to do stupid things anymore,
reminding myself not to think stupid things anymore.
reminding myself that dreams has over.
reminding myself that tears should not keep falling.
everything should be end right now?
i still can't believe this is what happening to me ...
and i should wake up.
nobody shall understands how i feels.
those pains...
words are killer ...
some words are killing me each times and you just don't realize it.
day by day,
maybe,
somehow,
 it could be possible,
i may get out of your life just like how you wish...
i don't know.
the only thing you left for me was memories that never can fakes away.
i can never blame anyone
this 1 4 7 8 10 14.
it will be the most memorable secret number between you and me.
there was so many first time between you and me before this.
checker
reversi
puzzles
tic tac toe
the feelings is different from others.
do you know that?
and so much more we haven't done it together...
unpredictable.
i can never beat fates.

so much more,
and not everything can be express in sentences.
i hope you would realize someday.
i hope i will realize someday too.

now,i should get out already.

i promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment