have a click here

Friday, June 17, 2011

peeps.

everything back to normal as usual.
if you ask me whether i am ok or not and if i answered you a yes means i am making a lie.
seriously i need so much time to heal my wounds.
the answer that he gave me was so unexpected and yet painful
i can't force him harder and harder each time.
And my friends was right,there is no use if i keeps wasting time for something which brings nothing back to me
no matter how much i cries it still will be the same result that i never wants to.
is been already three weeks.
everyone keeps telling me i could find a better one soon or later.
but tell me where to get someone like him?
Don't ever tell me i deserve a better one..
i don't need it seriously.
and that's the sentence to comfort myself and girls out there.
yeah, love is complicated and till now i don't get it for real.
 i put all my effort so hard and it still don't work.
i want to make things clear,
i don't categorize love as my major part but,
i am serious on it.
who don't hope their relations last long forever?
i want that too ..just like fairytale stories?
every girls dream to be like Cinderella isn't?
so sad i am not the Cinderella anymore.
Last time i used to be like her,now?......
how much time i left before i die?
we can't predict our own future.
only God knows,i hope he knows that what i am waiting for ...
i don't give up easily.
bless me.




i know there's alot of friends out there are caring for me.
thank's alot my friends.
i know some of you.
really appreciate it.
don't worry about me and time still go on.
life's have to go on too


i have to praise someone here.
LOL
VICKY WAI
a very positive thinking girl
i love her personality sometimes.
i might can be like her but...
she is too good.
=)
she will meet with a guy who knows how to appreciate her.
Vicky,don't worry.
God is searching the perfect guy for you.


sometimes i feel myself so noob in everything.
especially in my studies.
now i understand what is the differences between SPM and STPM
SPM is like everything is there and you can prepare at least 90 % before you go and sit for the test.
there's always a scope for your papers.
when you sit for SPM examinations you feels everything was so hard.
once you turn your life in to PRE U form 6,you feels SPM is like nothing.
although few subjects was so familiar and the it maybe the subject  love the most during SPM time.
but now 360degree changed!
feels like dying?
teacher was right,
don't think form 6 life is easier.
nothing is easy ..
within this two years would be the most tough year for us.
there will be no scope for STPM.
not even a teacher can predict what would be the questions that may come out.
She is a very motivated teacher.
i saw her eyes wet when she gave her talk to few students.
now is already JUN
regret later?
i better grab my chance study just like others.
i hate to be the last ...
i really need that spirit back.
i will be back very soon...
hopefully i can make it

No comments:

Post a Comment