have a click here

Saturday, March 19, 2011

RANDOM huh..

it's the time for me to introduce my new family member.
PIPI
a fat she !
wow,actually i can't think of any nicer name.
the older one named poppy and this is my pipi.
sometimes i just confused myself by calling up this two names.
cute!
is she?
i promised will love her forever.
was wondering do all puppies look the same?
whenever i look at pipi i think of poppy. o.O
and now my poppy is like old and weak?=(
he is no longer the playful puppy* poppy anymore.
i don't know why i prefer dogs so much than cats.
although both are four legs animals.


my man just care her*pipi more than me.
this is what she make me jealous sometimes.
i know i am a jealousy person.
do this proves how much he meant to me?




i found this..




seriously i miss her when i found this photo.
i miss her face.
miss her laughter.
miss her giant voice in our class.
miss her so much.
she talks everything to me in class.
her boyfriend always came to our class and sat at my place.
just want you to know,
i really miss you and
the most important part,i don't dare to hit lay wan who sit beside me for now.
*i know i am evil,always hit you till the max
khalphana,
i miss you~~~~~


don't be shock,
i knew her since i was in kong min (primary)
standard one i suppose?
super long i know...
she is a smart girl.
the most famous Indian girl among the Chinese.
straight A's in UPSR and also PMR.
proud of her,my forever friend.






THIS--->>>>
      




i miss this hair style =(
super long time ago.
i still remembered one part that i always play with his hair when he was driving.
i don't know why,
i just loves playing his hair when he is driving.


remember our promises?
don't break it.
we will make it till the end.
and i want you to know that,
you are important to me.
you know words can't describes everything.
understand what we have go through so far.
no one knows you better than me.
i love you.


alright,
don't feels *geli if you guys read this.
you know who you are lo.
well,this is what suppose to be when you attached to someone.
don't let me find out that you guys geli than me....evil laugh**
especially the LIGHT BULB who always mentioned by him.


i love them and i care for them.
sometimes they neglected me because i am too mama.
they are part of my life and sometimes when we comes to conflicts,
we hurts each other badly.
what are siblings for?
let me teach you,
when you get boring,
give them a kick and they know what to do next.
* i am bad.
but this is the way how i love them.
we born to be together.
we bathed together.*childhood time la
we laugh together.
we fights together.
even boxing together.
all these you can't get it at other places.
they are the one who i thinking of when i am not at home.
can't imagine how's my life after few more months.


they meant so much to me.
they know,i love them like mad!


superman,
i know within this few years you are having hard time.
you sweat alots,
sunburns each days,
i hate to see you sick.
i hate to see you suffer.
you give the best to us.
ask me not to worry about anything except my studies.
superman..
don't worry,
i will be the super girl .
we all love you.
our hero forever.


*eyes wet*



No comments:

Post a Comment