have a click here

Friday, March 25, 2011

crying inside

The way that I’m feeling is hard to describe
I feel lost and alone in this unbearable life



My emotions are twisted, my stomach in knots
I wish there was something to erase my thoughts


I feel so desperately clingy I feel so free of heart
If you could please just kiss me that would be a great place to start


I do not like the feeling of not knowing how you feel
I don’t like looking in your eyes and seeing all my fears


I really feel so empty searching for the light
Maybe if you could please turn it on tonight


My head is all clouded my eyes full of tears
I can’t hold on to this feeling for years


I hope that is passes, maybe merely a phase
I am ready to be out of this daze


I am going to try to fake my smile
Maybe that will last for a while


It you think you see a smile on my face
Look a little deeper you’ll see I’m out of place


Maybe someday soon the sun will shine
Even through the bad you are always mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment