have a click here

Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
yesterday went to jo ann house for countdown celebration.
seriously,it was my virgin time to do so.
i meant countdown for new year.
we spent time together
steamboat.
beer.
chit chat.
thanks to all who joined us yesterday night.
especially thanks to them, the organizers.
pictures will be upload by them soon i suppose.


last year was really a bad year for me.
too many incidents happened.
well, thanks to everyone who helped out me a lots throughout the year.
gave me advices,moral support,willing to be listeners of mine.
never failed to give a hand to me whenever i needs help.
everything start from SMART,
if not, i would not have chances to meet up each of you.
so sad, Khalphana is not here with me anymore.
we shared our happiness and sorrow.
whenever she having problems,she will come to me and express to me.
i will going to miss her much.
i know her for almost 11 years since standard one.
although we are apart for three year,that time was standard three.
i hope she won't be like me anymore.
something secret=) 



well,i just discovered this from a friend 
truly from her O.O
click on my pics enlarge to view what's happening 
lolx
thanks to her haaa=)


here are some pictures of mine throughout year 2010
me
friends






my loves one

p/s
happy new year
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment